Our Co-Founder, President and COO, Tony Abou-Assaleh, was invited to participate as an Innovation Mentor in the The Conference Board of Canada’s upcoming Business Innovation Summit 2015: Connect, Collaborate, and Innovate Together.
We welcome other business professionals, entrepreneurs, innovators, accelerators, investors, and more on April 28-29, 2015 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Attend to gain candid advice and insights from some of North America’s leading innovators who will push you to innovate like a champion!
Sessions are covering a number of important topics, including:
- Can’t Stop Innovating! Lessons from Serial Entrepreneurs and Super Star Startups
- Learn to Talk Like an Investor: How to Pitch and Win
- Innovation Mentor Speed Networking
- How to Grow from $50 Million to $1 Billion in Revenue
- What Homer Simpson Taught Me about Kick Starting an Innovative Corporate Culture
- Seizing Canada’s Technology Innovation Opportunity
- Innovative Thinking Skills
- Intelligent Failure: Creating Space for Learning and Innovation
The agenda is available on the Conference Board’s website.
Get the right answers to your innovation questions and challenges! Interactive panel discussions, learning workshops, and plenty of networking time provide multiple opportunities to ask the questions that matter most to you—and get the insights you need to advance your innovation results.
We look forward to seeing you there!