Sales Development Representative - SaaS
TitanFile is an award-winning secure file sharing and client collaboration platform. TitanFile’s clients provide financial, insurance, and legal services. Clients range from national enterprises to government agencies to small businesses. We are revolutionizing how businesses deliver services to their clients. TitanFile is as easy to use as email, resulting in increased efficiency, cost savings and higher customer satisfaction while improving security and compliance. TitanFile’s mission is to become the industry standard in secure client communication and collaboration.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer facing role, has a competitive mindset and thrives on owning their sales targets and building their own pipeline. The candidate absolutely loves outbound sales, hustles every single day, and has passion for building a career in tech solution sales. In addition, they are amazing listeners, quick learners, willing to put in the work to constantly figure things out.
- Qualify inbound leads and set up meetings for our sales team
- Identify the ideal outbound prospects to actively target for our various products and services
- Creatively connect with target prospects through email, phone, social, media, direct mail, and more
- Articulate the TitanFile business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for meetings, opportunities, and closed deals
- University degree (bachelor)
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years working in sales a plus
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and ramp quickly, and highly determined to figure things out as you go
- Hustle, persistence, and love for outbound sales
- Execution oriented with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- No-fear attitude when it comes to cold calling and networking
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization including with Office Managers, IT Directors, and C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Join a team of high performance professionals with the opportunity to learn how companies scale in Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Opportunity to build a career and grow professionally in a high growth organization with no limit to what you can accomplish
- Working to solve two of the biggest challenge in the digital age: communication and privacy
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits packages
TitanFile is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.