Account Executive - SMB Market - SaaS
TitanFile is an award-winning secure file sharing and client collaboration platform. TitanFile’s clients provide financial, insurance, and legal services. Clients range from national enterprises to government agencies to small businesses. We are revolutionizing how businesses deliver services to their clients. TitanFile is as easy to use as email, resulting in increased efficiency, cost savings and higher customer satisfaction while improving security and compliance. TitanFile’s mission is to become the industry standard in secure client communication and collaboration.
The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience of closing SaaS sales deals, has a competitive mindset and thrives on owning their sales targets and building their own pipeline. The candidate absolutely loves outbound sales, hustles every single day, and has passion for a career in tech sales. In addition, they are amazing listeners, quick learners, willing to put in the work to constantly figure things out, and have top notch presentation skills.
- Delivery on TitanFile’s revenue and customer success objectives through the attainment of sales quota
- Build your own pipeline with proactive prospecting using a multi-channel approach including cold calling, email and social media
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, and procurement processes
- Understand, position and clearly articulate the value/benefits of TitanFile secure file sharing and collaboration solution to all stakeholders within customer organizations
- Build custom sales presentations and demonstrations based on client needs, and present by phone, zoom, and/or in-person
- Draft customer proposals and negotiate deals
- Serve as the primary point of contact for aligning internal TitanFile teams and resources with key customer and prospect stakeholders
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
- University degree (bachelor)
Minimum of 2-3 years of full sales cycle experience in software (SaaS) sales
Fluent in English
What We Are Looking For:
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and ramp quickly, and highly determined to figure things out as you go
- Hustle, persistence, and love for outbound sales
- Execution oriented with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Successful track record of SaaS sales experience and in exceeding quota
- No-fear attitude when it comes to cold calling and networking
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in small-medium business and/or mid-market accounts
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships and work effectively as a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization including with Office Managers, IT Directors, and C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Join a team of high-performance professionals with the opportunity to learn how companies scale in Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Opportunity to build a career and grow professionally in a high growth organization with no limit to what you can accomplish
- Working to solve two of the biggest challenge in the digital age: communication and privacy
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits packages
TitanFile is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.