SFTP Client Alternative
The problem with secure FTP
For two decades, using a secure form of FTP was the norm for secure file sharing between computers. IT professionals have the choice between SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) or FTP/S (File Transfer Protocol over SSL) and like how both options have the capability of transfering files of all sizes encrypting them while they’re in transit.
Despite the several benefits, there are more disadvantages to using secure FTP that can’t be ignored:
- It can take hours or sometimes even days to transfer large files due to slow encryption speeds
- SFTP and FTP/S protects files with encryption while they’re in transit, but not when they’re at rest
- Secure FTP is too complicated for the average person. Quite typically, IT has to get involved to send confidential files
- There is no built-in communication in FTP to allow collaboration during the file sharing process
Replacing SFTP with TitanFile
Many professionals have switched over to TitanFile—an award-winning secure file sharing platform that enables effortless file sharing and correspondence in a single platform.
TitanFile comes with all the advantages of secure FTP and none of the inconveniences. You’ll benefit from blazing-fast upload speeds and unparalleled security that includes military-grade encryption while files are in transit and at rest, two-factor authentication, and client-side encryption.
Better yet, TitanFile is as easy to use as email and requires little to no IT intervention. It’s a solution that allows staff the freedom to share files securely on their own.
Other TitanFile Benefits
- State-of-the-art security
- Large file sharing and unlimited storage
- Blazing-fast upload speeds
- Easy-to-use platform
- Easy client and staff collaboration
- HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR compliant
- Outlook integration
- Amazing customer support