Two-way secure file sharing and collaboration
Secure collaboration made easy
TitanFile was built and designed with security in mind. TitanFile is SOC-2 compliant and provides an enterprise-quality experience to organizations of all sizes.
- 256-bit encryption in-transit & at-rest
- ISO-certified data centers
- HIPAA, PIPEDA, GDPR, and PCI DSS complaint
- Single sign-on and two-factor authentication
See our security overview for more features.
Simplicity. For Your Team and Your Clients
TitanFile’s Secure Portal enables you to create secure workspaces to collaborate with your clients or other external contacts. In these workspaces, you can send and receive an unlimited number of files and messages.
- Easy platform adoption
- No help from IT required
- User-friendly interface
Built to Make You More Organized and Productive
You can access your Secure Portal from anywhere, whether you’re in the office or on the go. The intuitive platform is designed to help your team save time and be more productive.
- Organize files around clients and subject matter
- Lightning-fast file uploads
- Accessible in the office and on the go
- Track user activity with audit logs
Business Intelligence and Audit Trails
Get easy access to audit trails that keep a record of all activity around the files you share.
- Timestamped records of all activity around your files
- Proof of delivery and proof of access
- Exportable reports
How TitanFile helps YOUR industry
Legal professionals must maintain attorney-client privilege and cannot risk confidential client information being leaked to unauthorized users.
Law firms trust TitanFile enables you to securely exchange confidential information during the different stages of litigation.
During the busy tax season, accountants receive an influx of submissions from their clients and it can be difficult to stay organized.
With TitanFile, accountants can provide their clients with a secure portal to upload receipts, and tax-related documents all year round.
Financial services providers such as advisors, wealth managers, and insurance brokers handle a lot of financial data every day. This data must be privately analyzed and interpreted, as it indicates an organization’s or individual’s successes and shortcomings.
Financial services providers trust TitanFile to securely exchange confidential financial statements and reports.
See how easy it is to send and receive files securely!
Try TitanFile risk-free for 15 Days. No credit card required.
Get a free trial of TitanFile to:
- Get access to your own Secure Portal
- Eliminate the need for a courier, email, or in-person file exchanges
- Send and receive confidential files and correspondence
- Improve compliance with HIPAA, PIPEDA, GDPR, and PCI DSS
- Access your files from anywhere, anytime
- Organize files and correspondence by client and subject matter