ISO 27001:2013 Certification
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is an international standard that helps organizations manage information security. The full name of ISO 27001 is ISO/IEC 27001. This standard was originally published in 2005 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in partnership with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and then revised in 2013.
The ISO 27001 framework includes a combination of policies and processes for organizations to use in their Information Security Management System which revolves around three objectives:
- Confidentiality – Granting only authorized individuals with access to sensitive information
- Integrity – Only enabling authorized individuals to modify sensitive information
- Availability – Making information accessible to authorized individuals whenever it is needed
When a service provider is ISO 27001:2013 certified, the provider demonstrates that it has an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) in place and has successfully completed its ISO 27001 audit by an independent third party.
TitanFile is ISO 27001:2013 certified
TitanFile meets all ISO 27001:2013 requirements related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability through a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Information shared on TitanFile is protected by AES 256-bit encryption in transit and at rest, and stored in certified data centers in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Additional security features such as two-factor authentication, granular access controls, and audit logs give organizations the confidence they need to trust TitanFile for all of their secure file sharing and client collaboration use cases.
Ready to get started?
Book a demo today!
Other TitanFile Benefits
- State-of-the-art security
- Large file sharing and unlimited storage
- Blazing-fast upload speeds
- Easy-to-use platform
- Easy client and staff collaboration
- Outlook integration
- Amazing customer support