Service Organizational Controls (SOC) 2 Certification
What is SOC 2?
SOC 2 is an audit that evaluates and reports on a service provider’s organizational controls related to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Security – Information and systems are protected against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure of information, and damage that could compromise the availability of the information
- Availability – Information and systems are available for operation and use as committed or agreed
- Processing Integrity – Data processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized
- Confidentiality – Private data is kept secure at all times and access to it is controlled
- Privacy – Personally identifiable information (PII) is securely collected, processed, stored, and disposed
When a service provider passes a SOC 2 audit, the provider demonstrates that it operates with the highest security standards to keep customer information secure.
TitanFile is SOC 2 Type II compliant
TitanFile meets all SOC 2 Type II requirements related to security, availability, and confidentiality by providing state-of-the-art security and following industry best practices for security.
When you share files through the TitanFile, you’ll have confidence knowing that the files are encrypted in-transit and at-rest and stored on certified data centers in the United States, Canada, or Europe.
Additional security features such as two-factor authentication, granular access controls, and audit logs give organizations the confidence they need to trust TitanFile for all of their secure file sharing and client collaboration use cases.
Ready to get started?
Book a demo today!
Other TitanFile Benefits
- State-of-the-art security
- Large file sharing and unlimited storage
- Blazing-fast upload speeds
- Easy-to-use platform
- Easy client and staff collaboration
- Outlook integration
- Amazing customer support