ISO 27018:2019 Certification
What is ISO 27018?
ISO 27018:2019 is an international standard that provides a framework of information security best practices for protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII). It is an extension to ISO 27001:2013 that enables cloud service providers to implement additional controls and processes that ensure PII stored in the cloud is safe and secure.
The ISO 27018:2019 framework intends to facilitate the following objectives for Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and Cloud Service Customers (CSCs):
- Providing CSCs with the ability to access, modify, and delete their own PII
- Ensuring that PII is only used for its intended purpose
- In the event of a data breach, CSPs are to notify their customers
- Ensure that the CSP staff has adequate security training
When a service provider is ISO 27018:2019 certified, the provider demonstrates that it has an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) in place to protect PII stored in the cloud.
TitanFile is ISO 27018:2019 certified
TitanFile meets all ISO 27018:2019 information security requirements for protecting Personally Identifiable Information (PII) stored in the cloud through the implementation of state-of-the-art security features and best practices.
PII shared and stored in TitanFile is encrypted in transit and at rest and stored in certified data centers in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Customers have complete control over their ability to access, modify, and delete their PII.
In addition, TitanFile ensures that PII is only used for its intended purposes and is not shared with any third parties.
Ready to get started?
Book a demo today!
Other TitanFile Benefits
- State-of-the-art security
- Large file sharing and unlimited storage
- Blazing-fast upload speeds
- Easy-to-use platform
- Easy client and staff collaboration
- Outlook integration
- Amazing customer support