Introducing the TitanFile Secure Deposit Box
Posted by Tony Abou-Assaleh on May 6th, 2013
Whether you’re an accountant, a human resource specialist or an insurance provider you probably find yourself wishing you had a better way to securely collect documents from clients. Presently you’re more than likely receiving files via courier, email or in-person. Wouldn’t it be better to give clients the ability to submit all their documents in one secure location? Now they can with the TitanFile Secure Deposit Box.
The TitanFile Secure Deposit Box gives organizations a webpage that serves as an online repository, allowing visitors to the page to securely submit files and messages. In a similar format to sending an email attachment, the Secure Deposit Box is user friendly, and prominently features the organization’s branding. You can see an example of TitanFile’s own corporate Secure Deposit Box in the feature image above.
Many companies have a defined busy season. If you happen to work in an accounting firm, it’s tax time. Easily manage the influx of documents received during tax season with the Secure Deposit Box. Reduce the transmission of paper copies of sensitive documents, and instead encourage clients to upload their files to your TitanFile Secure Deposit Box, ensuring a smooth and secure transaction.
Best of all there’s no steep learning curve. In much the same way that you would attach a file to an email message, clients can send and submit their file. By simply providing their name, email address and a short message to accompany their file or files, unregistered visitors can send you files securely.
Contact us today to learn more about configuring a TitanFile Secure Deposit Box for your business.
- Confidential Information Leaks and Your Employees - August 28, 2018
- TitanFile at ILTACON 2018 - July 24, 2018
- TitanFile and GDPR FAQ - May 22, 2018
- TitanFile Releases New Features - June 23, 2015
- TitanFile Enjoys Successful LegalSEC SUMMIT - June 18, 2015
- China Hacks U.S. Government Servers: How Government Files Can Stay Secure - June 10, 2015
- Why Your BYOD Policy Must Include Secure File Sharing Software - May 13, 2015
- Why Bill C-51 Increases the Importance of Secure File Sharing Software for Legal Professionals - May 8, 2015
- Don’t Compromise Between Security and Usability in Secure File Sharing Software - May 3, 2015
- TitanFile Presents Secure File Sharing Software to Legal and Insurance Professionals - April 30, 2015