TitanFile will attend Legaltech Toronto, a trade show for law firms and legal departments to get hands-on information about the latest relevant technology.
As part of a series of trade shows, Legaltech Toronto explores how legal professionals can best adapt to the rapidly-changing technological landscape. Among a variety of challenges, TitanFile addresses the need for simple and confidential correspondence.
Our President and COO, Dr. Tony Abou-Assaleh, will participate on a panel entitled “Security Reboot – Proactive Strategies to Strengthen Governance and Security Oversight” on Wednesday, Sept. 21, at 11:30am.
Panama Papers, the biggest leak in history involving 11 million con dential documents and 2.6 terabytes of data, was preventable. Stop your organization from being the next headline. Structure a multi-tier security framework to reinforce privacy and avoid data loss.
• Understand what technologies you should have in place
• Improve prevention with auditing and process control
• Raise user awareness and drive behavioural change
• Ensure due diligence in vendor selection
• ISO certification: is it right for your organization?
Combine technology and education to eliminate weak links in your security.
- What: Legaltech Toronto 2016
- Where: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 222 Bremner Boulevard
- When: Sept. 21 and 22, 2016
- Registration: https://www.legaltechcanada.com/registration/
- As easy to use as email for staff and clients
- Lightning-fast upload speeds
- Send files of any size. No storage limitations