ISO 27017:2015 Certification
What is ISO 27017?
ISO 27001:2015 is an international standard that provides a framework of information security best practices for cloud computing. It is an extension to ISO 27001:2013 that enables cloud service providers and their customers to implement additional controls and processes that ensure information stored in the cloud is safe and secure.
The ISO 27017:2015 framework includes a combination of policies and processes for organizations to use in their Information Security Management System that focuses on the following areas:
- Shared responsibilities of Cloud Service Providers (CSP) and Cloud Service Customers (CSC) within a cloud computing environment
- Removal of customer information when a contract has been terminated
- Protection and separation of a customer’s virtual environment from other customers
- Enabling customers to monitor activities within a cloud computing environments
- Virtual data center security configuration
- Virtual and cloud network environment alignment
When a service provider is ISO 27017:2015 certified, the provider demonstrates that it has an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) in place to protect confidential information stored in the cloud.
TitanFile is ISO 27017:2015 certified
TitanFile meets all ISO 27017:2015 information security requirements for protecting information stored on the cloud by demonstrating a commitment to risk mitigation through the adoption of controls and best practices for cloud security.
TitanFile provides its customers with secure data storage in certified data centers in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Customers have complete control over their data through granular access controls and can monitor activity through detailed audit trails.
In addition, customers can configure custom data retention policies to control how long data exists in the cloud before it is deleted.
Ready to get started?
Book a demo today!
Other TitanFile Benefits
- State-of-the-art security
- Large file sharing and unlimited storage
- Blazing-fast upload speeds
- Easy-to-use platform
- Easy client and staff collaboration
- Outlook integration
- Amazing customer support